NDB formed because of the need for fresh thinking and innovation in the dental benefit market. The 100 years of combined experience that NDB represents includes a leadership team that has innovated, delivered, and improved the access, quality, and affordability of dental care throughout the U.S. We are acutely aware that health benefits are bought and used at the local level. Our mission supports the local values and concerns of the membership.
The team of executives and staff assembled at NDB is comprised of highly recognized and experienced professionals that have dedicated their careers to benefit and disease management for a healthier population. Some of the achievements:
- Founding member of the National Association of Dental Plans, the recognized resource of the dental benefit industry
- Member of the NADP Board of Directors – Collectively over 12 years and recipients of the Gabryl Award for Outstanding Industry Service, Star Award, Member of the Circle of Leaders
- Managed benefits for over 50 labor unions and 1 million union members
- Leadership for tens of thousands of customers and 7 million members
- Intimate knowledge of school district, cities, counties, and state benefit programs from the West Coast to the East Coast
- Created integrated dental disease management programs that consist of health education, screening, and interventions designed to change an individual’s behavior in order to achieve better health, reduce the associated systemic health risks, and reduce program costs.